September 01, 2014, 01:00:49 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
« Dvorak's CAGE MATCHWater CoolerGMOTW - M. Scott (: Misanthropic Scott) • : Quintinity Includes God's Incredibly Buxom Daughter Tammi »
ThreadTools

Print

(Read 810 times) [1]

Quintinity Includes God's Incredibly Buxom Daughter Tammi
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:51:25 PM » by Misanthropic Scott
Of course, the Quintinity should rightfully include the Holy Buxom Spirit in addition to the Holy Well-Hung Spirit. It's very sexist indeed to count the breasts as individuals rather than counting the singular mind of Tammi. I'm sure if one could break concentration on the Holy Melons long enough, one would find that She had been very intelligent, albeit intelligent with severe back pains. As for the walking on water, I'd say that even were she to fail, she'd likely be fine with those built in coast guard approved floatation devices.

New Evidence Suggests God Also Had Incredibly Busty Daughter

Whatever your cause, itís a lost cause without population control. -- Paul Ehrlich

I refuse to believe corporations are people until Texas executes one. -- from moveon.org.

Re: Quintinity Includes God's Incredibly Buxom Daughter Tammi
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 06:48:41 AM » by bobbo
I have some vague summing up that from one source or another we have other God's in addition to the one and only before which we will have no others, Jesus brothers and sisters, First Adam and Eves before the current ones, Angels mating with humans to what effect I don't know and so on?

Thousands of these loose threads--obviously some of them false?  And so we rely on the good Church Fathers from the 3rd Century who inspired by God culled thru all these sources to give us the one and only truth.

Why the rabble rousing as if there was any validity to it?  Mankind finding its essential meaning in the interactive duality of male and female spirits?  Pishpaw.  He is he for a reason.  ...... and it rapidly goes downhill from there......

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 01:07:58 AM » by Misanthropic Scott
<aside>
bobbo, you did notice this was a piece of humor from The Onion, right? Just sounding a bit serious in your reply. Perhaps it's just really good deadpan humor on your part.
</aside>

Other gods, yes. Certainly the bible allows foe other gods, and even the worship of other gods provided you have first worshiped God. The commandment is "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Only Islam has the first commandment as "There is no god but God." See how the first commandment in the bible has affected the life of Bonnie Nordstrom.

I'm In An Open Relationship With The Lord

Of course, if wasting one's life worshiping one god or set of gods is silly, imagine first going through all of the ritual for God and then still wasting more time with other equally ineffective deities.

Whatever your cause, itís a lost cause without population control. -- Paul Ehrlich

I refuse to believe corporations are people until Texas executes one. -- from moveon.org.

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 06:09:26 AM » by bobbo
Scott--you "know" I am off my nut about religion==so, yes I do "recall" seeing it was from the Onion and then completely ignoring that fact.  Ha, ha==that cracks me up.

As a friend of mine once said:  "Whatever floats your boat."  After my bit with the USAF, I call it:  "Target Fixation."  and after a few years at DU, I call it:  "Every prince in his own kingdom."

Keep the good stuff, and reality, coming.

(Read 810 times) [1]
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

LatestNews

Read Dvorak Uncensored