October 22, 2014, 05:35:42 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
« Dvorak's CAGE MATCHPolitics CentralSoapbox - general discussion • : Horse penis...there I said it. »
ThreadTools

Print

(Read 180038 times) [1] 2 3

Horse penis...there I said it.
« on: April 18, 2006, 11:21:28 PM » by Rick
So, I'm watching a show on the Discovery Channel...it is called "Dirty Jobs" and features a guy going around and doing some of the more icky jobs out there.  It is a great show, though just passing entertainment.  Tonight's show is about breeding WAY high end horses.  In the show the host collects sperm from the stud, inseminates the female, and then flushes the embryo so it can be put in a surrogate (different) female to be brought to term.  Thing is, they show the entire process of enticing the stud into mounting an artificial mare, putting a long artificial vagina on the stud's penis, and collecting the ejaculate...then they show the insertion into the vagina of the breeding mare and the later extraction, with a process of emptying the solid waste of the mare as part of the process...and so on and on...you get the idea.  There are lots of tubes, syringes, hands covered in lubricant...

BUT...

While they can talk all about this process...using medical (veterinary) terms...and they can show the larger process...THEY HAD TO BLUR THE ACTUAL HORSE GENITALS!!!  What the hell is this all about?!?!  Is this not a nature show (of sorts)?!  Seriously, what is obscene about showing the actual part of the body if it isn't obscene to show this process itself?  I surely wasn't offended by any of it...but, how hung up a nation must we be if we can't handle showing a horse vagina with a hand stuck in it?  You might argue it is a bit hard to watch (makes your skin crawl a bit)...but it is NOTHING sexual...and I fail to see how it needs censoring...but, apparently it does.

Funnier still...the show managed to blur these scenes...but the 30 second commercial somehow missed out...and it was all there...doing whatever harm it is supposed to do to our young...or something.

I thought about turning the channel...I'm sure the Sopranos was on somewhere...or maybe a good war movie with some torture or something...something to get that terrible, if blurred, image of a horse breeding out of my mind...you know?

"I know I'm small, but I enjoy living anyway.  Yes, I do."

Re: Horse penis...there I said it.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 11:03:33 PM » by joshua23
Watch Animal Planet Rick.....they aren't afraid......lol

And they show Rhino sex....now thats a dinner stopper.

" A true friend stabs you in the front!!!"....Oscar Wilde

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 07:39:06 AM » by Rick
Just to be clear...(!)...it isn't that I actually have any need to see animal sex and the like...it is just that I think our country has gone freaking crazy...

"I know I'm small, but I enjoy living anyway.  Yes, I do."

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 06:00:10 PM » by joshua23
lol.....were you raised by Liberals Rick??

I didn't say anything about you wanting to see animal sex.....lmao

Your sooooooo sensitive.

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 06:07:00 PM » by joshua23
I hope you realize that I'm just giving you a hard time.
One of the best documentary's was about a tribe in Africa that wear these long cylindrical things over their penis's....the young men couldn't wear the coverings until they became a *man*....so they basically ran around naked.  So here they are filming in the village and these 16 to about 21 y/o males are naked in all the pics....most with absolutely huge penis's.....they tried to use a brown blur spot to cover them up....but when the camera panned to the left.....they forgot to use the blur spot....so here are these pics of about 10 guys with blur spots where their penis's should be and about 15 more on the left all hanging out.....now...could you imagine seeing that on MSM......lol

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 09:53:16 AM » by Misanthropic Scott
I know I'm late to the game by many months and am reviving a long dead conversation. However, I must say that I had a similar experience watching March of the Penguins.

The footage on that film was beautiful. They did an excellent job on filming it. The narration really sucked.* But, what was quite interesting in a sicko sort of a way was that they couldn't even show penguins mating. I promise you, though I have not yet made it to the emperors, I have seen 12 other species of penguins. None are shy about this.

Further, there is no such thing as a penguin penis. So, how obscene can it be? They just rub cloacal openings.

*For examples of bad narration from the film, from memory, so may not be perfect quotes:

"Penguins are technically birds" -- Penguins are birds.
"... penguins decided to stay on Antarctica as it moved into its present position." -- Really? Each individual bird over millions of years?
"... until Antarctica came to rest in its present position." -- Let everyone in California and Japan know, plate tectonics have now ceased!! No more earthquakes!! Yay!!

Whatever your cause, it’s a lost cause without population control. -- Paul Ehrlich

I refuse to believe corporations are people until Texas executes one. -- from moveon.org.

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 05:21:37 AM » by user999

So, where is this horse penis? Just like over 10,000 other people, I came here to see if looking at a horse penis would seriously damage my retinas or possibly even kill me outright and when I get here, of course there's no horse penis. There isn't even a picture or a video of penguins, rubbing cloacal openings. What a rip off!

Along these same lines, what's wrong with the word 'mother'? I keep seeing these American performances featuring the word 'bleepedfucker' and I can't figure out why they bleep the word 'mother' but they never bleep the word 'fucker'.

Also, what's the difference between the words 'frack' and 'fuck' if everyone in the entire universe, including Cylons but with the possible exception of really tiny babies, knows 'frack' is just a (poorly) disguised code word they're using when they're actually saying 'fuck'?

At least I learned penguins are actually birds, as opposed to just technically birds, they don't live for millions of years and tectonics have now ceased and the entire earth has gone dormant.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 06:11:16 AM » by Misanthropic Scott
There isn't even a picture or a video of penguins, rubbing cloacal openings. What a rip off!

Sorry, I don't seem to have any mating penguins photos uploaded. I'll have to correct that some day. Until then, please enjoy this photo of mating mountain gorillas. What a treat to have seen this on my 40th birthday!

Whatever your cause, it’s a lost cause without population control. -- Paul Ehrlich

I refuse to believe corporations are people until Texas executes one. -- from moveon.org.

Re: Lion penis...there I said it.
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 07:02:14 AM » by user999
Sorry, I don't seem to have any mating penguins photos uploaded.

Me neither - but I do have this naughty, naughty picture of lions. All I can do is desperately hope I haven't blinded any Americans who happen to accidentally view this unbelievably offensive picture:

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 09:46:35 AM » by hhopper

As long as we're looking at family photos:

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” –Humphrey Bogart

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 10:38:00 AM » by Misanthropic Scott
Anyone have a good blue whale photo??!!? I have a wildlife of Antarctica book that felt the need to quote the statistic for blue whales, and only for blue whales. They apparently have a 3 meter penis. So, if one human stands on another human's shoulders and they act like a dick ...

Sorry, couldn't find a blue whale. Here's a killer whale and presumably two grey whales. Can we close out this topic now?

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 12:56:59 PM » by hhopper

Fossilized penis bone from extinct walrus (Image courtesy of Sfgate)

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” –Humphrey Bogart

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 05:23:24 AM » by user999
Fossilized penis bone from extinct walrus

With all due respect to Misanthropic Scott, I have to ask this question:

A bone? There's an actual bone involved?

Beware the Ides of March, Misanthropic Scott. You can't trust anyone on the Ides of March!

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 07:25:54 AM » by Misanthropic Scott
Fossilized penis bone from extinct walrus

With all due respect to Misanthropic Scott, I have to ask this question:

A bone? There's an actual bone involved?

Beware the Ides of March, Misanthropic Scott. You can't trust anyone on the Ides of March!

In some animals, I believe there actually is a bone involved. I'm not sure about this, but see no reason to contradict this. Kinda strange. Can't imagine how they get their pants on.

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 10:09:06 AM » by hhopper

Talk about a boner!

(Read 180038 times) [1] 2 3
Jump to:  
UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

LatestNews

Read Dvorak Uncensored